Vic Govt Survey - Future of your Library
Updated: 30th Apr 2013
Have your say on the future of your library
Ararat Rural City residents have until 16 May to have their say on the future of public libraries in Victoria.
In its Stage 1 Report, the Ministerial Advisory Council on Public Libraries (MAC) proposed the concept of the Victorian Library, where every Victorian will have access to high-quality public library services, regardless of where they live.
The Victorian Library concept is a seamless network of public library services, with:
- One library card to use at any public library in Victoria;
- Access to all public library books in Victoria, and have the books you want to borrow delivered to your library of choice;
- Access to borrow a book from any public library in Victoria and return it to the library of your choice;
- Easy access to ebooks and other electronic resources; and
- An improved, modern public library website and mobile apps to easily find what you want.
What do you think about the Victorian Library concept?
Complete a 5-minute online survey and you could win a 32GB iPad valued at $649.
The survey is open at: www.dpcd.vic.gov.au/tomorrowslibrary
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300 493 792.