- View linked slideshow images:
- Slideshow image #1
The following information is available for public inspection at the Ararat Rural City Council Municipal Offices.
- Details of overseas or interstate travel (with the exception of interstate travel by land for less than 3 days) undertaken in an official capacity by Councillors or any member of Council staff in the previous 12 months, including the names of the Councillors or members of Council staff and the date on which travel began and ended, destination, purpose and total cost to the Council of the travel, including accommodation costs.
- Agendas for and minutes of ordinary and special meetings held in the previous 12 months which are kept under Section 93 of the Act other than those agendas and minutes relating to a part of a meeting which was closed to members of the public under Section 89 of the Act and are confidential information within the meaning of Section 77(2) of the Act.
- Minutes of meetings of special committees established under Section 86 of the Act and held in the previous 12 months other than those minutes relating to a part of a meeting which was closed to members of the public under Section 89 of the Act and are confidential information within the meaning of Section 77(2) of the Act.
- A register of delegations kept under Sections 87(1) and 98(4) of the Act, including the date on which the last review took place under Section 86(6) and (98(6)of the Act.
- A document containing details of all leases involving land which were entered into by the Council as lessor, including the lessee and the terms and the value of the lease.
- A register maintained under Secion 224(1A) of the Act of authorised officers appointed under that section.
- A list of donations and grants made by the Council in the prvious 12 months, including the names of persons who, or bodies which, have received a donation or grant and the amount of each donation or grant.