- View linked slideshow images:
- Slideshow image #1
The following information is available for public inspection at the Ararat Rural City Council Municipal Offices.
- Details of current allowances fixed for the Mayor and Councillors under Section 74 or 74A of the Act.
- Details of senior officers' total salary packages for the current financial year and the previous year including the gross salary, the amount of the Council or employer contribution to superannuation, the value of any motor vehicle provided by the Council and the total value of any other benefits and allowances provided by the Council.
- Details of overseas or interstate travel (with the exception of interstate travel by land for less than 3 days) undertaken in an official capacity by Councillors or any member of Council staff in the previous 12 months, including the names of the Councillors or members of Council staff and the date, destination, purpose and total cost of the overseas or interstate travel.
- Names of Council officers who were required to submit a return of interest during the financial year and the dates the returns were submitted.
- Names of Councillors who submitted returns of interest during the financial year and the dates the returns were submitted.
- Agendas for and minutes of ordinary and special meetings held in the previous 12 months kept under Section 93 of the Act except if the minutes relate to parts of meetings which have been closed to members of the public under Section 89 of the Act.
- A list of all special committees established by Council and the purpose for which each committee was established.
- A list of all special committees established by the Council which were abolished or ceased to function during the financial year.
- Minutes of meetings of special committees established under Section 86 of the Act and held in the previous 12 months except if the minutes relate to parts of meetings which have been closed to members of the public under Section 89 of the Act.
- A register of delegations kept under Sections 87, 88 and 98 of the Act, including the date on which the last review under Section 98(6) of the Act took place.
- Submissions received in accordance with Section 223 of the Act during the previous 12 months.
- Agreements to establish regional libraries under Section 196 of the Act.
- Details of all property, finance and operating leases involving land, buildings, plant, computer equipment or vehicles entered into by the Council as lessor or lessee, including the name of the other party to the lease and the terms and the value of the lease.
- A register of authorised officers appointed under Section 224 of the Act.
- A list of donations and grants made by the Council during the financial year, including the names of persons or bodies which have received a donation or grant and the amount of each donation or grant.
- A list of the names of the organisations of which the Council was a member during the financial year and details of all membership fees and other amounts and services provided during that year to each organisation by the Council.
- A list of contracts valued at $100,000 (or such higher amount as is fixed from time to time under Section 186(1) of the Act) or more -
(i) which the Council entered into during the financial year without first engaging in a competitive process; and
(ii) which are not contracts referred to in section 186(5) of the Act.